Corporate apparel programs from UniFirst enhance your business image.
Business uniforms and corporate apparel rental programs from UniFirst provide you with a cost-effective way to improve credibility with customers and achieve a strong brand image. Studies* show that employees in standard corporate apparel or uniforms are perceived as more capable and more trustworthy—customers would rather do business with an employee in uniform. In competitive business environments, this perception can help deliver an edge over competitors. And corporate apparel can even improve performance by giving workers a greater sense of being a member of a company team.
If you're looking for economical options for superior corporate apparel, turn to UniFirst.
UniFirst—a leading provider of corporate apparel from coast-to-coast.
UniFirst is one of North America's largest providers of corporate apparel, workwear, and uniforms. Serving more than 240,000 customer locations and outfitting 1.5 million workers daily, UniFirst offers purchase, lease, and rental options for a wide variety of corporate apparel products, including:
- Standard work apparel for virtually all industries, including food service uniforms, healthcare uniforms, coveralls for industrial settings, and much more.
- Custom uniforms, for companies that want their employees' work apparel to reflect a strong company image that acts as an extension of their corporate brand.
- Casual corporate apparel that enables employees to "dress down" while still maintaining a professional and business-like appearance.
- Protective workwear that includes high-visibility clothing for those working on or near roadways or in low light conditions, and flame resistant clothing for employees working in environments where flammability risks are a concern.
For companies seeking a turnkey approach to managing corporate apparel, UniFirst provides uniform rental programs that cover all aspects of selecting, outfitting, maintaining, cleaning, repairing, and replacing corporate uniforms.
Enhance your corporate image and safety with facility services.
UniFirst also offers a variety of facility services products that help create a safer, more attractive, and more sanitary workplace for customers and employees alike. UniFirst floorcare products include walk-off and logo mats, scraper mats, and anti-fatigue mats, as well as wet and dry mops, wiping products, and more. And UniFirst restroom services help to maintain quality and image in restroom facilities by supplying products such as hand soaps and sanitizers, disposable towels and tissues, and air fresheners.
We believe our unique combination of people, pricing, service, and product makes UniFirst the choice for uniform programs and facility services.
- Triple-Pro service teams offer dedicated local customer service.
- Our contract provides price predictability and ensures satisfactory service.
- Flexible options to rent, lease, or purchase
- Large product selection with over 13,000 SKUs
- Coast-to-coast service
* From "The Customer Perception of Uniforms in the Workplace" study sponsored by the Uniform and Textile Service Association and conducted by J.D. Power and Associates®.