Rent industrial wear to reduce cost and administrative time.
Outfitting your employees in industrial wear may be a necessity, but it doesn't have to consume all your time or your budget. When you rent industrial wear from UniFirst, you get a turnkey uniform rental program that lowers costs and reduces administrative hassles. We handle everything—including measuring employees, issuing the correct number of uniforms, regularly delivering freshly cleaned garments, picking up soiled work wear, and inspecting, repairing, or replacing worn work uniforms. With UniFirst rental programs, you can stop worrying about the details of managing uniform inventory and get back to focusing on the critical details of your job.
UniFirst—an industry-leading provider of industrial wear coast-to-coast.
UniFirst is a leading uniform supplier, serving more than 240,000 customer locations in the United States and Canada. We outfit more than 1.5 million workers daily with clean, pressed industrial wear and business uniforms that are durable, reliable, and comfortable.
With a full service industrial wear rental program from UniFirst you get:
- Service. Including help with every step in the process. We personally measure each employee for a great fit and arrange logo customization and personalization.
- Dependability. On a weekly basis, we deliver freshly laundered and pressed garments and take away the soiled ones to be laundered.
- Quality. Through rigorous 20 point garment inspections we quickly identify and repair damaged uniforms.
- Speed. We outfit your new employees with next time delivery and provide automatic size exchanges as needed.
You can rent, lease, or buy industrial clothing and other work wear.
UniFirst's broad range of products and services include:
- Standard work wear and industrial wear, healthcare uniforms, food service garments, HVAC/plumbing uniforms, and many more.
- Custom uniforms, designed to create a distinctive and recognizable appearance.
- Casual work wear for work environments where casual but professional appearance is desired.
- Protective clothing such as high-visibility wear for workers on roadways or flame resistant clothing for workers in areas where burn risks may be present.
We believe our unique combination of people, pricing, service, and product makes UniFirst the choice for uniform programs and facility services.
- Triple-Pro service teams offer dedicated local customer service.
- Our contract provides price predictability and ensures satisfactory service.
- Flexible options to rent, lease, or purchase
- Large product selection with over 13,000 SKUs
- Coast-to-coast service