Full service protective clothing rental programs from UniFirst save
time and money.
For jobs where the safety of employees is a concern, protective clothing can help you comply with regulations and ensure worker safety. From high-visibility clothing to flame resistant workwear, a full service protective clothing program from UniFirst keeps workers protected on the job. Our protective clothing is designed for safety and comfort. UniFirst protective workwear enables you to comply with safety regulations, limit legal liability, and protect your employees—all with no upfront expenses.
UniFirst protective clothing options include:
- Flame resistant clothing. In workplaces where the risk of flammability is present, UniFirst Armorex FR® work garments are designed to meet ASTM standards—to offer the most comfortable fit and retain the durability of traditional work apparel. Armorex FR garments are manufactured to guard against debilitating burns by self-extinguishing when the source of ignition is removed. Armorex clothing is made from the most comfortable fabrics available, including Tecasafe® Plus, CXP Nomex® and Indura® Ultra Soft®. And to ensure a great fit and feel, Armorex protective clothing features roomier cuts and better drape for more comfort and better appearance.
- High-visibility workwear. For employees who work near roadways or moving vehicles, UniFirst provides a wide range of ANSI rated high-visibility protective clothing designed to ensure worker safety. UniFirst high-visibility garments make workers visible at much greater distances, offering the durability and comfort your employees expect. UniFirst high-visibility garments include uniform shirts, pants, jackets, rain gear, coveralls, vests, headwear, and more.
UniFirst protective clothing rental programs offer turnkey service
As one of North America's leading uniform companies providing protective clothing and other work apparel, UniFirst serves more than 240,000 customer locations, outfitting more than 1.5 million workers every day. So no matter where your operations are located, UniFirst can help. Our protective clothing programs are used in a wide variety of industries—including manufacturing, contracting, transportation, healthcare, industrial, warehousing, retail, and others.
With a full service protective clothing program from UniFirst you get:
- Service. Including help with every step in the process. We personally measure each employee for a great fit and arrange logo customization and personalization.
- Dependability. On a weekly basis, we deliver freshly laundered and pressed garments and take away the soiled ones to be laundered.
- Quality. Through rigorous 20 point garment inspections we quickly identify and repair damaged protective clothing.
- Speed. We outfit your new employees with next time delivery and provide automatic size exchanges as needed.
Many companies choose to rent protective gear through UniFirst's uniform rental services. UniFirst's turnkey approach covers all aspects of uniform rental, including selecting the right garments, measuring employees for the best fit, delivering freshly laundered garments and picking up soiled clothing, cleaning and repairing garments, and replacing uniforms when necessary. With UniFirst as your uniform supplier, you can concentrate on your business rather than managing uniform inventory.
We believe our unique combination of people, pricing, service, and product makes UniFirst the choice for uniform programs and facility services.
- Triple-Pro service teams offer dedicated local customer service.
- Our contract provides price predictability and ensures satisfactory service.
- Flexible options to rent, lease, or purchase
- Large product selection with over 13,000 SKUs
- Coast-to-coast service