Simplify uniform cleaning and maintenance with a UniFirst full service
When you want to find an easier way to manage uniform cleaning and maintenance, UniFirst offers a turnkey approach that simplifies all aspects of uniform management. UniFirst rental uniform programs handle all the details of uniform cleaning, inventory, repairs, and maintenance, charging only a low weekly charge per employee. UniFirst is dedicated to providing the highest levels of customer service in the industry—your UniFirst customer service team will personally help you select the right uniform for your company, measure each employee for the right fit, and help determine the correct number of uniforms you'll need to keep your workers outfitted during the week. Each week you'll receive a delivery of freshly laundered garments and soiled uniforms will be picked up for cleaning. During the uniform cleaning process, each garment is inspected for wear and tear at UniFirst's uniform shop—repairs are made before you even need to ask. And when uniforms become worn or when a change in size is needed, UniFirst replaces the garment quickly so you can count on a consistently professional look throughout your workforce.
UniFirst—a leading provider of rental and uniform cleaning services
UniFirst is one of the largest uniform companies North America. With more than 200 service locations in the US and Canada, we serve more than 240,000 customer locations, providing uniforms and business attire for more than 1.5 million workers every day. So no matter where your operations are located, UniFirst can help. And UniFirst customers comprise a broad range of industries that include transportation and warehousing, industrial wholesalers, food processors, food distributors, specialty retailers, healthcare, supermarkets, HVAC/plumbing, and more.
With a full service uniform cleaning program from UniFirst you get:
- Service. Including help with every step in the process. We personally measure each employee for a great fit and arrange logo customization and personalization.
- Dependability. On a weekly basis, we deliver freshly laundered and pressed garments and take away the soiled ones to be laundered.
- Quality. Through rigorous 20 point garment inspections we quickly identify and repair damaged uniforms.
- Speed. We outfit your new employees with next time delivery and provide automatic size exchanges as needed.
Additional uniform products and facility cleaning services.
In addition to uniform cleaning and rental services, UniFirst's uniform service offers a wide array of uniform products that include:
- Standard uniforms, such as nurse scrubs, food service uniforms, coveralls, work pants , HVAC/plumbing uniforms, and more.
- Protective clothing, such as high-visibility workwear for employees working on roadways, and fire-resistant clothing for employees in environments where flammability is a concern.
- Corporate casual wear that enables employees to dress casually but still maintain a professional and business-like appearance.
- Custom uniforms designed to extend the corporate brand to employee apparel and to create an instantly recognizable look that gives companies a competitive edge.
UniFirst also provides facility services and products that include floor mats, logo mats, products for cleaning floors, and restroom products designed to ensure a safe and sanitary workplace while improving appearance and maintaining a professional business image.
We believe our unique combination of people, pricing, service, and product makes UniFirst the choice for uniform programs and facility services.
- Triple-Pro service teams offer dedicated local customer service.
- Our contract provides price predictability and ensures satisfactory service.
- Flexible options to rent, lease, or purchase
- Large product selection with over 13,000 SKUs
- Coast-to-coast service