Uniform clothing programs from UniFirst improve your business image.
If you're seeking a competitive edge, a uniform clothing program from UniFirst is an economical way to deliver a more professional business image. Employees in uniform help your business create a more identifiable and inviting persona, and studies show that customers often believe employees in corporate clothing are more likely to be competent than those who are not.* In today's competitive landscape, uniforms can give your company an edge over competitors by projecting professionalism and by making your employees feel part of a team.
Get superior value and quality with a uniform clothing program
UniFirst is one of North America's largest providers of uniform clothing and textile services. Serving more than 240,000 customer locations and outfitting more than 1.5 million employees every day who rely on our uniform supply services, we're a recognized leader in providing cost-effective uniform programs coast-to-coast. UniFirst's products and services include:
- Standard uniforms from factory coveralls to food service smocks to lab coats and medical clothing. UniFirst provides a comprehensive range of primary garments, cover-ups and outer wear, as well as gloves, hats, footwear and other accessories.
- Protective clothing including flame resistant clothing and high visibility workwear.
- Custom image apparel that helps to promote your brand identity.
- Corporate casual wear that enables employees to maintain a professional look even on casual wear days.
- Facility services such as floorcare and dust control to help create a safe and attractive workplace, as well as restroom services including hand soap, disposable towels and tissues, air fresheners, sanitizers and more.
Rent, lease or buy uniform workwear, protective clothing and more.
UniFirst provides several options for filling your uniform clothing needs, including purchase, lease or rental. UniFirst full service rental programs include turnkey uniform management. Our representatives help you select the right look, fabric and color for your uniform clothing and establish a regular time for pickup of soiled uniforms and delivery of freshly laundered clothing. Leasing involves much the same services, except for the regular uniform cleaning. We also offer direct purchase, for those companies who prefer to own and manage their uniform programs themselves.
We believe our unique combination of people, pricing, service, and product makes UniFirst the choice for uniform programs and facility services.
- Triple-Pro service teams offer dedicated local customer service.
- Our contract provides price predictability and ensures satisfactory service.
- Flexible options to rent, lease, or purchase
- Large product selection with over 13,000 SKUs
- Coast-to-coast service
Learn more about UniFirst uniform clothing and industrial uniform programs.
* From "The Customer Perception of Uniforms in the Workplace" study sponsored by the Uniform and Textile Service Association and conducted by J.D. Power and Associates®.