All uniform companies are not alike.
When you're looking for a cost-effective solution for managing your uniform inventory more easily, consider UniFirst uniform rental programs. As one of the leading uniform companies in North America, UniFirst has the geographical reach to offer a turnkey approach to uniform rental no matter where or how dispersed your operations may be. Our scale and reach enable you to save money by consolidating your uniform services thus eliminating the headache of managing several different uniform companies. UniFirst rentals eliminate the need for up-front investments in uniforms and provide all the necessary garments for a low weekly cost per employee. UniFirst representatives handle all aspects of administering the program, from assistance with uniform selection to scheduling delivery and pickup to cleaning and maintaining garments. With a UniFirst uniform rental program, companies no longer need to worry about uniform inventories—we take care of it all.
UniFirst—one of North America's largest uniform companies.
UniFirst is a uniform supplier with more than 200 service locations in the US and Canada that serve more than 240,000 customer locations in virtually every industry. UniFirst provides companies with workwear and industrial wear for more than 1.5 million workers every day. In fields such as healthcare, food service, transportation and warehousing, HVAC/plumbing, and many more, smart companies are turning to UniFirst.
UniFirst is a full service uniform company, so you always receive:
- Service. Including help with every step in the process. We personally measure each employee for a great fit and arrange logo customization and personalization.
- Dependability. On a weekly basis, we deliver freshly laundered and pressed garments and take away the soiled ones to be laundered.
- Quality. Through rigorous 20 point garment inspections we quickly identify and repair damaged uniforms.
- Speed. We outfit your new employees with next time delivery and provide automatic size exchanges as needed.
UniFirst products include:
- Standard uniform products such as medical scrubs, food service smocks, coveralls, and more.
- Protective uniforms, including high visibility clothing, that protect workers on jobsites in close proximity to moving vehicles or where low light levels pose a risk. UniFirst also offers fire-resistant clothing and uniform shirts that protect employees from the risks of flammability.
- Custom uniforms that extend companies' brands to employee apparel and help create distinctive looks that are instantly recognizable.
- Casual business attire and uniforms that allow employees to dress casually while maintaining a professional appearance.
UniFirst delivers facility services for companies and retail businesses.
In addition to uniform products, UniFirst offers facility services that help companies create a safer and more attractive workplace for their employees. UniFirst floorcare products include floor mats such as scraper mats, walk-off mats, and other products designed to remove dirt and water from visitors' shoes—helping to protect customers and employees alike from slips and falls. And UniFirst's restroom products and services enable companies to maintain a more sanitary and attractive workplace, offering products such as hand soaps, sanitizers, dispensers, and paper products, as well as services that provide regular refills, helping keep restrooms clean and ready to serve both employees and customers alike.
We believe our unique combination of people, pricing, service, and product makes UniFirst the choice for uniform programs and facility services.
- Triple-Pro service teams offer dedicated local customer service.
- Our contract provides price predictability and ensures satisfactory service.
- Flexible options to rent, lease, or purchase
- Large product selection with over 13,000 SKUs
- Coast-to-coast service