Not all uniform suppliers are equal.
If you're comparing uniform suppliers who might handle your company's uniform program, consider wisely. Compare now to avoid issues later. For instance, some uniform suppliers may not make an absolute service guarantee, or allow you to easily cancel in the event of poor performance. Do they give you a Service Promise which spells out exactly what will be delivered (or you don't pay)?
Some uniform suppliers make the shirts and pants used in their rental programs, while others rely on supplies from third parties. And will your uniforms be cleaned and finished locally? Are you sure your clothing won't be processed at a remote facility hundreds of miles away? Can you get size exchanges when you need them?
UniFirst outperforms other uniform suppliers.
Unlike some uniform suppliers, which have limited resources, spotty quality control, inadequate customer service personnel, and may be local or regional in scope, UniFirst has more than 200 service locations throughout the US and Canada. That means that no matter where your business is located, or how geographically dispersed your business locations may be, UniFirst is able to provide a dependable level of service. And unlike uniform suppliers that don't manufacture their own uniforms, UniFirst offers consistent products made in our own ISO 9001 certified manufacturing plants and distributed through our own state of the art 300,000 square foot distribution center.
UniFirst is one of North America's most trusted uniform suppliers,
UniFirst is one of the North America's largest, most successful uniform suppliers, providing uniforms and uniform rental services to businesses at more than 240,000 customer locations in the US and Canada. UniFirst outfits more than 1.5 million workers every day in industries such as automotive, manufacturing, healthcare, food service, transportation, warehousing and many others. Amongst an elite group of uniform suppliers with a reputation of providing exceptional customer service, UniFirst has been named to Forbes magazine's "Best Big Companies" list.
In addition to full service uniform rental programs, you can purchase coveralls, business uniforms and other uniform products online.
Visit UniFirst's online shop http://www.shopunifirst.com, for:
- Standard work clothing such as food service clothing, coveralls, medical scrubs, patient wear and other healthcare apparel from a top supplier.
- Custom uniforms designed to enhance the company brand and build trust with customers by giving employees a distinctive and instantly recognizable appearance.
- Protective clothing including high visibility workwear for employees working on or near roadways or in low-light areas where their movement may be hard to see, and fire resistant clothing that offers protection against the risk of flammability.
- Casual business apparel that enables workers to maintain a professional and business-like appearance even on casual dress days or in work environments where casual dress is the norm.
UniFirst also offers facility services that include floor mat service, floorcare products, and restroom products and services that help keep your workplace clean and professional looking.
We believe our unique combination of people, pricing, service, and product makes UniFirst the choice for uniform programs and facility services.
- Triple-Pro service teams offer dedicated local customer service.
- Our contract provides price predictability and ensures satisfactory service.
- Flexible options to rent, lease, or purchase
- Large product selection with over 13,000 SKUs
- Coast-to-coast service