Uniforms improve business image and credibility.
To achieve success in a competitive marketplace, many companies turn to uniforms to help create a more inviting and distinct brand. Studies have demonstrated that uniforms can not only deliver a stronger visual image, but actually improve the perception consumers have of a company. * Employees in uniforms are frequently perceived to be better at their jobs and more professional – a definite competitive edge. And uniforms help employees feel they are part of a team, making them more likely to work to achieve a company's goals and objectives.
When leading companies throughout North America want to build a stronger brand with uniforms, they come to UniFirst.
UniFIrst – a leading supplier of uniforms for rent, lease or purchase.
UniFirst is one of North America's largest providers of uniforms, workwear and textile services, serving more than 240,000 customer locations and outfitting more than 1.5 million workers every day. UniFirst provides a broad range of uniforms for purchase, lease or rent, including:
- Corporate and business workwear, including food service uniforms, medical scrubs and lab coats, coveralls and much more.
- Custom apparel, for companies seeking to enhance their brand image.
- Casual attire, enabling employees to dress down while still preserving a sense of professionalism and corporate identity.
- Protective garments, including high visibility clothing for employees working on or near roadways, as well as flame resistant clothing for workers in environments where flammability is a risk.
With a Full Service uniform Program from UniFirst you get:
- Service. Including help with every step in the process. We personally measure each employee for a great fit and arrange logo customization and personalization.
- Dependability. On a weekly basis, we deliver freshly laundered and pressed uniforms and take away the soiled ones to be laundered.
- Quality. Through rigorous 20 point garment inspections we quickly identify and repair damaged uniforms.
- Speed. We outfit your new employees with next time delivery and provide automatic size exchanges as needed.
More than uniforms – floor care and facility services.
In addition to uniforms and corporate apparel, UniFirst provides products and services that help keep your workplace safer and more attractive. UniFirst floorcare products provide protection for employees and customers, preventing slips and falls in areas that may be wet or soiled. And UniFirst's restroom services enable businesses to address sanitary concerns while keeping facilities cleaner and more attractive.
We believe our unique combination of people, pricing, service, and product makes UniFirst the choice for uniform programs and facility services.
- Triple-Pro service teams offer dedicated local customer service.
- Our contract provides price predictability and ensures satisfactory service.
- Flexible options to rent, lease, or purchase
- Large product selection with over 13,000 SKUs
- Coast-to-coast service
* From "The Customer Perception of Uniforms in the Workplace" study sponsored by the Uniform and Textile Service Association and conducted by J.D. Power and Associates®.