Build a better business image with a work clothing program from UniFirst.
For companies seeking to create a stronger brand, professional work clothing or uniform programs provide an effective solution. Uniforms have been shown to lend instant credibility to employees, and consumers are more likely to view an employee in uniform as competent and professional.* Your customers would rather do business with employees in company work clothing. In highly competitive fields, custom work clothing can give you a competitive edge by creating an inviting and identifiable public persona, and giving employees a greater sense of team spirit.
When leading companies throughout the US and Canada want economical solutions for their work clothing programs, they turn to UniFirst.
UniFirst work clothing programs save time and money.
As one of North America's leading uniform suppliers, UniFirst provides of work clothing and uniforms, serves customers in more than 240,000 locations and provides apparel for more than 1.5 million employees every day in the US and Canada. We specialize in:
- Standard uniform clothing. UniFirst offers uniforms and work apparel for virtually every industry, including healthcare, food service, supermarkets, transportation, warehousing, manufacturing, industrial wholesalers, specialty retailers, food distributors, and more.
- Protective work garments. UniFirst's high visibility uniforms protect workers when they work on or near roadways, and our flame resistant clothing offers protection for employees working in environments where flammability is a risk.
- Corporate casual clothing. UniFirst's casual attire options enable companies to ensure a professional and business-like appearance even on casual work days or in environments where casual attire is the norm.
- Custom apparel. For companies that want a branded look for their work apparel, UniFirst can help design and manufacture work wear with a distinctive and inviting appearance that extends the company brand to employee uniforms.
UniFirst also offers floorcare products and services that include walk-off and logo mats, scraper and anti-fatigue mats, wet and dry mops, and more.
Rent work uniforms, protective clothing and more coast-to-coast.
UniFirst's rental programs are the most cost-effective way to procure and manage your uniform inventory. UniFirst representatives personally help select the right work clothing style and fabric, and measure each employee to ensure a comfortable fit. You can count on regular deliveries of clean uniforms and pickups of soiled ones. We handle all maintenance, repair, and replacement of worn or torn garments.
We believe our unique combination of people, pricing, service, and product makes UniFirst the choice for uniform programs and facility services.
- Triple-Pro service teams offer dedicated local customer service.
- Our contract provides price predictability and ensures satisfactory service.
- Flexible options to rent, lease, or purchase
- Large product selection with over 13,000 SKUs
- Coast-to-coast service
* From "The Customer Perception of Uniforms in the Workplace" study sponsored by the Uniform and Textile Service Association and conducted by J.D. Power and Associates®.