Uniform Laundry Service
Since our founding in 1936, UniFirst met the uniform service
needs of companies in virtually every industry. Our quality uniforms, workwear and accessory products help businesses of all types and sizes maintain a professional image. With UniFirst, you can rest assured that no matter what industry you're in or what special requirements your business may have, there’s a UniFirst image apparel program to fit your needs.
Browse the UniFirst Uniform Rental Catalog
Uniform laundering delivers brighter colors, whiter whites, and a cleaner clean.
At UniFirst, we understand the impact your uniform company
can have on your front-line staff’s relationship with the customer. That’s why our customer service team works closely with your company to be the work uniform company
that meets your company’s specific needs and will contribute to your company’s positive brand identity. Our hygienic laundering process uses scientifically-calculated cleaning formulas to ensure your employee apparel always looks its very best. All local UniFirst uniform cleaning services
run a plant-wide wash monitoring system governed by exacting wash process standards.
- Wash processes based on industry, work environment, and soil type
- Pre-wash sortation by soil and garment type
- Computer-controlled wash process accuracy
- Up to seven water exchanges per wash (home laundry typically uses two)
- Electronically-regulated temperature settings for washers and dryers
- pH balancing for wearer comfort
- Environmentally-friendly processes
- Third-party wash process audits
UniFirst is one of the leading uniform manufacturers
and uniform suppliers in North America. We deliver clean, crisp uniforms to more than 240,000 customer locations and outfit more than 1.5 million workers every day throughout the U.S. and Canada. We specialize in:
- Standard workwear for many industries, including automotive, manufacturing, healthcare, food service, specialty retail, HVAC/plumbing, transportation, lab jackets and much more
- Protective workwear including flame resistant clothing and high visibility workwear
- Custom apparel for companies seeking a distinctive brand image
- Casual clothing for work environments where employees are "dressed down" but still need to maintain a professional and business-like appearance
Learn more about uniform laundry service from UniFirst