Uniform Rental Companies
Choosing a uniform service is an important decision. That’s why UniFirst’s FREE VIP COST ANALYSIS PROGRAM was created. We save companies throughout the U.S. and Canada significant costs over the life of their uniform rental agreements. Now you can get a thorough cost analysis and audit of your entire employee uniform program. We'll make sure you're getting all you're paying for and not paying more than you need to.
Browse the UniFirst Uniform Rental Catalog
The FREE VIP COST ANALYSIS PROGRAMsm
includes reviews of:
- Service Contract & Compliance
- Invoicing & Component Pricing
- Billing Accuracy & Consistency
- Garment-Related Charges
- Facility Services Charges
- Ancillary & “Other” Charges
- Hardware & Miscellaneous
When choosing a uniform rental company compare now, avoid issues later.
Here are the top 20 questions to ask when comparing uniform service companies
- Is the service agreement clear and simple?
- Is it easy to understand, without lots of numbered clauses and confusing legal language?
- Is there an absolute service guarantee?
- Is there language in the contract that allows you to cancel in the event of poor performance?
- Does the supplier manufacture the shirts and pants used in their rental programs or are they purchasing them from others and re-selling?
- Are special features built-in, like banded, stand-up collars on shirts and double-strength seams in pants?
- Will uniform laundry be cleaned and finished locally?
- Will you receive an easy-to-read weekly invoice that shows exactly what you’re paying for and breaks charges out by product and by individual wearer?
- Can you get size exchanges when you need them?
- Can you be sure that unexpected charges won’t creep in?
- Does the uniforms supplier have local stockrooms supplementing the most modern central distribution facilities?
- Will you be assured of quick outfitting of new employees in standard garments?
- Does the supplier charge extra to professionally press shirts?
- Is there an automatic system in place that ensures you don’t have to constantly request repairs?
- Is there a dedicated local “Customer Service Representative” ready to take your call anytime there’s a problem or question?
- Are service staff members empowered to take corrective action whenever necessary?
- What is the average tenure of Route Representatives in the uniform rental company?
- Does the supplier have a catalog and website for your convenience, and do they offer specialty and safety apparel such as nurses uniforms and Flame Resistant workwear?
- Are there ample direct purchase clothing and accessory options to supplement your rental service program?
- Does the supplier offer national service, or are they only local or regional?
Visit UniFirst Healthcare for medical uniforms and facility cleanliness products for your environmental services
Comparing uniform rental companies