Ensure worker safety with a full service FR clothing program from UniFirst.
Worker safety is a top priority. And in work environments with burn risks from open flames, arc flash, combustible materials, or other potential hazards, employers must supply proper protective clothing. In flame resistant clothing, the material self-extinguishes upon the removal of an ignition source.
UniFirst full service FR clothing and uniform rental makes administering your Flame Resistant Clothing (FRC) program easy and economical.
With a Full Service FR clothing Program from UniFirst you get:
- Service. Including help with every step in the process. We personally measure each employee for a great fit and arrange logo customization and personalization.
- Dependability. On a weekly basis, we deliver freshly laundered and pressed garments and take away the soiled ones to be laundered.
- Quality. Through rigorous 20 point garment inspections we quickly identify and repair damaged uniforms.
- Speed. We outfit your new employees with next time delivery and provide automatic size exchanges as needed.
Armorex FRŪ helps you meet NFPA and OSHA safety requirements.
Our exclusive Armorex FR flame resistant work garments meet stringent international ASTM standards yet have all the durability and comfort of traditional work apparel. With UniFirst's Armorex FR, you can choose from a variety of proven flame resistant fabrics for your shirts, work pants, jeans, coveralls, jackets and other FR gear. All Armorex FR garments are labeled with their Arc Thermal Protective Value (ATPV) so it's easy to match the appropriate garment to the NFPA 70e Hazard Risk Categories (HRC) of a given job task in the work environment.
Armorex FR work apparel is available in these flame resistant fabrics.
- Tecasafe® Plus
- Indura® Ultra Soft®
- CXP Nomex®
- Nomex® IIIA
- "88/12" Cotton-blend
So whether you're implementing a new FRC program or expanding an existing one, a full service FRC program utilizing Armorex FR by UniFirst is the smart choice.
UniFirst—a leading provider of FR clothing and protective apparel
Serving more than 240,000 customer locations in the United States and Canada and outfiting more than 1.5 million workers daily, UniFirst is a leader among uniform companies in North America. While UniFirst FR clothing is designed first and foremost to keep your workers safe, it's also designed for comfort. UniFirst Armorex FR work shirts feature a roomier cut for ease of movement, while flame resistant work pants feature extra fabric in their hems to give the same natural comfort drape you find in dress pants.
In addition to flame resistant garments, UniFirst also provides:
- High visibility workwear for employees who work on or near roadways.
- Basic workwear such as food service smocks, coveralls, and nursing uniforms for a variety of industries.
- Custom company uniform options, for businesses that want their brand reflected in employee workwear.
- Casual attire and corporate workwear for work environments where employees may dress casually but also seek to reflect a sense of professionalism and business-like appearance.
We believe our unique combination of people, pricing, service, and product makes UniFirst the choice for uniform programs and facility services.
- Triple-Pro service teams offer dedicated local customer service.
- Our contract provides price predictability and ensures satisfactory service.
- Flexible options to rent, lease, or purchase
- Large product selection with over 13,000 SKUs
- Coast-to-coast service
Learn more about UniFirst FR clothing as well as UniFirst facility services, floor mat service, restroom products, and more.