When you participate in a full-service UniFirst Uniform Rental Program, upfront clothing investments are eliminated. We outfit employees in the work clothing of your choice, provide scheduled cleaning, garment maintenance/repairs, and when garments become overly worn to affect business image, we issue replacements. We handle all the program administration for your employee uniform rentals, eliminating all the worries and headaches. Our Uniform Rental Service is available for one low weekly charge per employee (or per product).
How our rental uniform service works
More than 225 UniFirst service centers throughout the U.S. and Canada provide a total Uniform Rental and/or Facility Service package. With UniFirst Uniform Rental Service, you get:
- Professional on-site needs analysis
- More than 23,000 in-stock product SKUs to choose from
- Measurement/fitting of each wearer conducted at your location(s)
- Specified number of garments for each individual
- Professional laundering and finishing
- Regularly scheduled uniform deliveries and product replenishment
- Inspection of all work clothing for rips, flaws, missing buttons, etc.
- Automatic garment repairs
- Automatic replacement of overly worn or damaged garments
- Inventory control with itemization by employee (or product)
- Quick outfitting of new employees
- Full program management
Don't Bring Contaminants Home
When you choose UniFirst to launder your uniforms, you prevent contaminants from spreading onto family members' clothing.
Triple Pro Service
When you rent uniforms from UniFirst, you'll get three designated UniFirst service professionals working on your account at all times.
- A dependable Route Sales Representative who'll keep your program running smoothly day in and day out.
- A dedicated Service Manager whose primary responsibility is to see that you're getting everything you need, when you need it.
- A local Customer Service Representative who's always ready to provide immediate assistance.
Through the efforts of this hard-working team, we guarantee 24-hour response to any problem, question, or request. Learn more about The UniFirst Difference.
Add emblems and embroidery to your work clothing
Advertise your unique company identity by having your employees' names and your company logo embroidered on uniform emblems, or directly embroidered. Learn more about our custom emblems and embroidery.